Sunday, February 1, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Yeah Superbowl Sunday!!!! This is what I am making to take to the party we're going to. I've made it before and when I asked Ryan what we should bring to the party this is what he requested. It is simple to whip up and really good! I'm trying it in a crockpot tody and doubling the recipe so I'm hoping it turns out just as good.

Buffalo Chicken Dip From Taste of Home

8 oz package cream cheese, softened
10 oz can of chunk white chicken, drained
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Tortilla chips

Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1 qt baking dish. Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.

Bake, uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips.

No comments: